Last updated: 27.06.2018
Here at Bronline we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the service you have requested from us.
- Personal Data
- The processor of your personal data is Bronline OÜ (Estonian registration number 11227793; located in Haapsalu mnt 11, 76102 Rummu borough, Harju county, Estonia; hereinafter Bronline).
- Bronline gathers the following personal information of the Members:
- name, telephone number, e-mail address; date of birth, home address.
- Purpose of the information collected, and Services utilized on the Website
- The Personal Information collected automatically by the site or entered voluntarily by the users is treated accordingly to the procedures listed here below.
- Bronline collects and processes data solely for providing electronic auction services on the Website.
- Bronline may use the personal data to resolve issues between the Members;
- Bronline may use the personal data to notify you of the updates to the Website;
- Bronline will hold and process your personal data for the period your account on Website is activated
- Bronline will store your personal data safely for the period on 5 years after disabling your account on Website when you have participated in the online auctions and/or such participation and use of the Website has resulted with conclusion of sales or other contracts whatsoever.
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of Members is disclosed between the Users in connection to the contractual relations resulted because of the User’s activity on the Website, in the case of any possible claims, disputes or other communication with relation to the objects sold during the electronic auctions conducted on the Website. In such case, personal data mentioned in section 1 will be transferred to the person who requested it from the Bronline.
- Security and deletion of data
- All the personal data we process in the course of providing the Services is transferred and stored in the data centres located in the territories of a Member State of the European Union. Only authorised staff of Bronline and local service providers have access to the personal data (considering the exceptions stipulated in section 4) and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues with the use of Website.
- If you would like to delete the personal data collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support. Because of that you will no longer be able to use the Website.
- After receiving the request, we will delete the account. Your personal data will be maintained as stipulated in section 2.
- All Members are responsible for submitting the correct personal information. If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information, and have it corrected or deleted. Bronline is not responsible for any damages in connection to the failure to provide correct personal data to Bronline before and during the use of the Website.
- If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are not satisfied with your response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law or in contradiction with your personal rights, in particular if your personal data is inaccurate, you may lodge a complaint with an authority of the EU country of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. Contract information for these authorities can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080.